- Time-released formula stays on the surface area longer, helping to control the freeze/thaw cycle
- Safer to handle without protective clothing and does not dry out or irritate skin
- Will not cause any unsightly tracking or residue problems when used as directed
- Works to preserve soil supporting compounds
- Enhanced with CMA, this formula guards against concrete and corrosion damage by forming a protective coating on the surface
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.