- Contains special calcium magnesium acetate formula that forms a protective coating on the surface area to guard against concrete and corrosion damage
- Safer to handle without protective clothing and does not dry out or irritate skin
- Will not cause any unsightly tracking or residue problems when used as directed
- Nature’s own ice melt ingredients are combined for minimal harm to vegetation and plant life
- With Avalanche® there is no slick and slimy tracking that takes place – making clean-up virtually non-existent
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.