- Simple and effective hard working formula
- Works in very low temperatures (-20°)
- Activates the ice melting process immediately
- Color coated for visual coverage
- Prevents bonding of ice to walkway surfaces
- Less applications needed to achieve results
- Breaks through ice and just keeps working
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.