- HOT! Calcium chloride based ice melt formulation
- Fast acting and longer lasting
- Provides increased traction control
- Easily dispersed and extended shelf life
- Variety of packaging types and sizes available
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.