- One of the fastest acting deicer products on the market
- Premium CMA and calcium chloride formulation
- Contains calcium chloride pellets for increased heat
- Corrosion inhibitors protect against concrete damage
- Time-released formula helps control the freeze-thaw cycle
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.