- Less harmful to children, pets and wildlife*
- Less harmful to grass, shrubs and concrete*
- Safe to handle without protective clothing
- Long-lasting and fast-acting melt
- Provides safer, non-slip, protection on steps, sidewalks and driveways
*When used as directed
A small amount goes a long way! For best results, apply ice melter using a push type or hand held spreader. Depending on the amount of ice and snow present, sprinkle the ice melter on ice and snow at the rate of 1 lb. to 4.5 lb. per 540 ft². Shovel off excess slush/water, and then reapply to the heavy areas of ice. Do not overspread. Apply evenly and avoid piling.