Established over 130 years ago, Kissner has evolved to become a trusted market leader in both the rock and blended salt industry. We are known for providing reliable service to an impressive list of clientele throughout North America. We have the experience and resources to be your top supplier.
Call Toll Free 1 (800) 434-8248. Local Call (519) 279-4860
Early fall is the best time to organize your snow removal plan so you are not caught off guard.
Some Important Tips for Proper Snow and Ice Management:
- Remember that most cities have snow removal bylaws governing snow clearing timelines for your walkways/parking lots.
- Slips on ice can cause serious injuries. Be sure to clear ice from your residence or business walkways. If you cannot clear the ice then be sure to add a salt mix to avoid liability concerns.
- Snow removal can be dangerous, especially for the elderly or people with health conditions. Most communities have snow removal programs that can assist in snow removal for those who cannot do it themselves.
- If you have a flat roof or a commercial roof, be sure to clear the snow off these surfaces, as the amount of snow after storms can become extremely dangerous. It is prudent to remove it as soon as possible after each major event. Also, remember that roof snow removal can be dangerous so use a professional.
- Falling ice from a roof can be very dangerous. Be sure to hire a professional company to remove the ice from roof edges where the public may get hurt. Snow guards are helpful and should be installed if no guards are currently installed on the roof.
- Snowplow equipment can also be dangerous. Please allow adequate room for snow equipment on city streets and highways to do their jobs.
Contact Kissner Milling Company Ltd. today for all of your Ice Melter needs.
148 Manitou Drive, Suite 301, Kitchener, ON N2C 1L3
Phone: 1-800-434-8248 | Fax: 1-877-434-8250